Mrs. Claus and Christmas
Monday, 17 December 2018
Sunday, 2 December 2018
Saturday, 1 December 2018
Convince your friend to join a gym. Give reasons.
1.You want to join this gym. Ask about the timetable and prices.
2. You bought an item but as soon as you opened it, it was torn apart. Ask for a refund.
3. Go shopping for Xmas. Decide in pairs what to buy to people in the class.
Sunday, 18 November 2018
Sunday, 11 November 2018
THERE’S A RANG-TAN IN MY BEDROOM
1. Look at the title. A rang-tan is a kind of orangutan. What is that animal doing in a girl’s bedroom?
2. Watch the first minute of the advert. Now order the lines as you listen:
___so I told the naughty rang-tan that she had to go away.
___She plays with all my teddies and keeps borrowing my shoe.
___There’s a rang-tan in my bedroom and I don’t know what to do.
___There’s a rang-tan in my bedrooom and I don’t want her to stay,
___She throws away my chocolate and she howls at my shampoo.
___She destroys all of my houseplants and she keeps on shouting “ooooh”
Why, in your opinion, she doesn’t like the shampoo or the chocolate?
What is the rang-tan like?
Naughty, mischievous, good, cheeky
3. Complete the following lines with the words given:
There’s a _______ in my ________ and I don’t know what to do.
They destroyed all of our_______ for your _______ and your _______.
There’s a_______ in my _______and I don’t know what to do.
He took away my ________ and I’m scared he’ll take me too.
There are _________in my________ and I don’t know what to do.
They’re burning it for __________, so I thought I’d stay with ______.
Shampoo Food Humans Forest(x3) Mother Trees Palm oil Human (x2) You
Why does the monkey repeat the same sentence several times? How is he feeling?
4. Complete with the verbs given:
SHARE SWEAR FIGHT (x2) STOP IS MAKE SURE WRITTEN
I’ll _______ to save your home and I’ll ______ you feeling blue. I’ll ______ your story far and wide so others can ______ too.
A rang-tan in my bedroom, I _______ it to the stars. The future _____ not yet ______
But I’ll ma_________ it is ours
Imagine you have to describe the rang-tan now. Would you use the same words as before?
Do you think the girl will succeed?
Can we do anything to help rang-tan?
5. What is the message of this story?