Saturday 28 March 2020

Tarea semana 30 marzo - 3 abril


Hi there! This week is the one before our Easter Holidays, so our task is this:

1- Look out for a song you like (in English)


2- Add it to this playlist:





(So, if you are in 2C, please add it to your class’ list.)

3 - Send me the lyrics (to my mail, via classroom) of the song.

4 Send me a mail telling me briefly what the song is about.
No wikipedia, please. Your own words!!!!! 
You can also tell me peculiar things about the song. For example: Dancing Queen by Abba was first played in the wedding of Gustav Albert and Silvia of Sweden.

There are thousand of songs. Let's look for new ones, positive ones or ones you love for a special reason. (Tell me).

Here is my song for 2 bachillerato: It is about a young woman looking out for love and having great expectations. Dancing Queen, Abba

Here is my song for 1 bachillerato: It is about a woman who "survives" after a not very happy relationship. Gloria Gaynor, I will survive.





No comments:

Post a Comment